Saturday 3 January 2015

YouTube Announcement!!!

Hey guys! :)

As I mentioned in my last blog post which was all about New Year's Resolutions, in 2015 I have decided to try new things to ease myself into new situations and environments. Another thing I mentioned was that I have tried out YouTube before and failed horrendously because all I could really do was freak out... 

So you can probably guess what I have done... 




If you guessed "started a YouTube channel" you could be right! :)
If you guessed anything else such as "climbed the Eiffel Tower" or "got on a roller-coaster", you would be wrong (trying new things doesn't mean literally scaring myself to death.

So yeah, I thought I would make a mini-video just for you guys to inform you about my YouTube channel. It's not great quality or anything, and I am still trying to sort out my voice in videos (it goes all murmur-y at the end of my sentences and I hate it), but it's something. 
No YouTuber is perfect the moment they turn their camera on the first time!


Click this link to watch my unlisted YouTube video especially for you guys! :3

You can also watch my other YouTube video, 50 Facts About Me, but to be honest I don't really like it that much. Like I said, my voice goes weird at the end of my sentences - it kinda creeps me out to watch it. I don't do that in real life! I thought that starting a YouTube channel would be like giving a voice to my blog posts, but apparently I need to work on some things...

In the meantime, please subscribe to my channel! :)

Thanks for being awesome <3
Speak to you soon, 
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment